Friday, February 26, 2010

oh the thinks you can think up if only you try!

today has been a little weird. That's not necessarily a bad thing. It's just a strange feeling attached to it.. I almost feel like there is something very important I am missing today. I've checked my calendar to make sure it wasn't someone's birthday or anniversary. The only thing I need to do is pay bills. You've got to have money to do that.. and I usually procrastinate in doing that anyway. blah.

I'll figure out what is nagging me eventually. If it is someone's important day, then I truly apoligize.

My brother has been extremly nice the past couple of days. I give him a hard time, but he's been out of the ordinary nice. Not that I'm complaining! He bought us dinner and then cooked for us earlier in the week. Then I got a phone call about an hour ago for "tacos". Hey, if food's involved, I'm game.

Maybe he feels bad because of how gimped up I am. Maybe he knows I don't like being home alone while Nicko works nights? Maybe he just wants quality sister time? Whatever the case is, I don't mind. I've enjoyed hanging out with him. For all the crap I give him, he is a decent guy.

I'm glad I've been able to take a step back the past few days just to relax. It's been nice. I don't know how I did it, or if the feeeling will last, but for the time being I am going to enjoy having an empty head. (not that it was THAT full to begin with! haha.)
I can laugh at myself. Atleast I'm not laughing alone.

No comments: