Friday, February 12, 2010

snow fell in our little town today. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but its the south-come on. We got about 3 inches which is pretty exciting- usually the news talks about snow coming and its a dusting at best and is melted shortly after. BUT NOT TODAY MY FRIENDS. :] 
It was constantly falling- and at a good speed- from 10 a.m. until 5:30 or so this evening. I checked a little while ago just to make sure it was still there- because I hate to see it go- and sure enough it is. Snow is even more beautiful at night.
Or maybe it's just me.

I spent the day at my in-laws. My b-i-l , who is 11, and I spent the majority of the day in the front yard making a snowman. We had some issues at first, but eventually got it. Let's be honest- neither of us have much experience making a snowman. Here are some of my favorite photos of the day. I wish snow feel more often in our area. I really have nodesire to move up north just to deal with snow. If we move anywhere in our lifetime it's to Florida. The noth might be ok to visit, but thats about all.




mondays forecast is predicting more snow?
I can only hope!
:]

No comments: