Tuesday, March 16, 2010

4 months & visits.

Today was errand day. Vann and I didn't get out of bed, well technically the couch, until 11:30 today so we got a bit of a late start. haha.  But, we got what we needed done and that's all that matters.
I even got to stop off at the daycare to see a few friends and some of the kids. My little Sadie was there and geez do I love her.  It makes me feel so good to see her doing so well. She has really blossomed from when she first came into my room and I really feel a bond with her. She gave me quite a few hugs and kisses and I asked her if she missed me. She stretched her little arms as wide as they could go and I seriously wanted to cry. She even came over to see Vann.
I love kids so very much.

and would you believe that he is 4 months old today? God, it seems like yesterday I was just posting his 3 month mark.
You are getting too big for your britches sir! But, I love you more and more each day.   :]


Anyways just wanted to write a little bit before I go to bed. An hour ago I was literally dragging, but now I'm feeling a little more awake. Guess I should have taken advantage of nap time while I had the chance. haha.


oh, and tomorrow I will be 26. Hopefully I won't have any more gray hairs pop up. ugh.

Before I go, here's a few pictures of the past couple of days.
Miles got the av cords to my new webbie and ate them to pieces. literally. I could have KILLED that dog. :/

Vann crying. I tired to get a picture of the tears but it didn't work so well. If you look closely though, you can see a tear trail. So sad!

and lastly, mommy failed at getting "awake" 4 month pictures so I had to get a few snap shots of him and daddy sleeping together in the rocker. They both love to cuddle and it's quite adorable.
To be so little he is loved so very BIG.

Happy 4 month mark little Vann. I love, love, love you. ♥

No comments: