Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Is it sad that my birthday is a week from tomorrow and I couldn't care less?
27.
omg!!

When the hell did I get so old?! :/

In other news- have I mentioned how much I LOVE work?! There are so many aspects to this place and every day I'm so thankful to be there. I am lucky to be at such an amazing place. I'm blown away.
And I love all the things we have to do. (We're gearing up for personal assessments and "paper work" to do for the kids before they move up.) I do not feel like  a "babysitter" while working here, and I don't think any of the parents see us as that. (They shouldn't anyway!)
It just makes me so happy to be there.

And a happy note- Vann can recognize the word tongue, sticks it out on command and knows it from just hearing you say it.
Smart smart monkey.
:)

2 comments:

heather said...

27 really??? I didn't know you were that much older then me. I will be 24 in 2 weeks... I wish I lived up there so could work with you, sandy and amy.. I miss yall..

dana said...

yes, i'm old as the hills. hahaha.

man, i wish you did too. it's a phenomenal place and you would LOVE it. :)