Saturday, March 12, 2011

today was arts & crafts day at my house. nicko's cousins and their kids came over to make a gift for their 'great grandparents'.  we did a platter that their hands/footprints will be turned into flowers on and we are going to add clovers and easter eggs to give it a little bit of a seasonal touch. i wanted to do something nice for them because, let's be honest, not a lot of grand parents live to see 1 great grandchild, let alone 5! (with another one on the way- not me-).
Suprisingly, Vann did AWESOME. The other kids did too, except for one. She was...well... difficult. But, we got what we needed and I'm so excited to see how it turns out. I meant to take pictures during the process, but I get easily distracted when people are at my house- makes me uncomfortable- and it just slipped my mind. oh well. I'll get photos of the finished product.

No comments: