Monday, March 21, 2011

Yesterday was our big great-grandchildren photo shoot.
and let me tell you, VANN DID FANTASTIC.

he posed, and smiled, and laughed for EVERY. SINGLE. PHOTO. Never once did he cry or get cranky. He seemed to enjoy every minute of the three hours! :)
I was the proudest mommy in town.

Here are a couple of photos from yesterday. There are a trillion more that I can't wait to get.

I just hope the great-grands like the pictures. I think they are precious.


The whole group. :)



These two are my favorites so far. <3

                                Vann and his 2nd cousin (I think?) Kirby. They are 4 1/2 months apart.
                                                    





I just hope he does as well, if not better this weekend with another photographer. (who isn't family!)

No comments: