Sunday, March 20, 2011

I want to see that movie "Rio". The commercials just crack me up.   :)


I'm so glad I still enjoy cartoons. I feel like it brings a little bit of the kid out.  


Tomorrow it's back to work. ahh.
The plus to this? a paycheck, which is always nice, and the fact that I have EVERYTHING finsihed for the next two weeks. Daily sheets, weekly letters, shapes & such cut out, new file folders completed, books gathered.. I ROCKED it this week. woooooooooohoooooooooo.


I've got to start getting ready though. We're going to take Vann to have his photos taken with the other great-grandchildren for the (great & double great)grandparents for Easter. I hope they turn out well.

1 comment:

heather said...

My mother in law saw that over the break. She said it was really funny but they said go to hell a lot during the movie. She said that was the only issue, she wasn't expecting the language.. Glad you got so much done on your break :)