Wednesday, August 31, 2011

beard off for the ages.

Gosh, I sure do love pintrest.
There are so many amazingly cute, crafty and CHEAP ideas out there from so many people. Thank you all for (un)intentionally putting your ideas and cuteness on the www. for me and millions of others to view. Your stuff is most certainly an inspiration to me. :)

I've found a few things that are on a 'need to have' list. The number one item is this:
..and no, not for me. Definately Vann, possibly Nicko.  He loves 'beards' (who knows why) and enjoys visually tacky things. This is right up his alley, and I know if  the two of them get matching ones he will be in some sort of 'hairy faced heaven'...
My aunt is pretty crafty with a crochet needle so I may be asking her if she's got the time to make one, maybe two for the boys. Hopefully she can/will. It'd be cute to see Vann in one of these anyway. :D

In other news Nicko has been off work this entire week. He's spent the majority of it filling out yet MORE paperwork, taking drug tests & more for this new job. We're still waiting on the company to set up a physical for him and then officially hire him. (yes, you read that right. He's still not officially hired..) He asked me yesterday, in what I assume is a joking manner, if I would mind if he became a stay-at-home dad.. I don't have a problem with it, but I do not think we could live on my paycheck alone..  If push came to shove, I'm sure we could make something work if we absolutely had to, but for craps-n-giggles?? no I don't think so. 

I'm going to bed now. my head is killing me and my vision is starting to go in and out. :/  I hate migranes with a passion and I really wish meds would work quickly.
On a positive note, we get to wear flipflops to work tomorrow. Incrediably exciting for me since I hate closed toes shoes- which are required every other day of the week. ;)

No comments: