Wednesday, October 12, 2011

the king of all the "wild things"

Let me start out by saying this is the most fun I've had in quite awhile. I was super excited about getting photos done in his Halloween costume but was a little concerned about where we would take them. I didn't know of anywhere that had what I was looking for and neither did the photographer. So, we drove around for a minute and there, tucked away was this perfect little semi-circle place with tall, dead grass, leaves of vibrant colors littering the ground and trees contorted into all shapes and sizes. It matched exactly what I had in my head.
The pictures pretty much speak for themselves- for me atleast. I love them and could not have gotten them more perfect if I tried. (Even though I did not take the pictures). The stars were in alignment for us Monday, and I'm thankful for that.

Here are a few favorites of the day. I truly love them all but these have a little bit bigger slice of my heart.



 
We were "roaring" at each other. :)


..I frickin' love the crap out of this kid.


2 comments:

heather said...

he makes the perfect little wild thing prince... these are so cute :)

dana said...

Thanks Heather. I was so freaking happy/pumped about them. :) What is Brennen going to be this year?