Monday, January 16, 2012

toot, toot.

This is just going to be quick.

Vann has done so wonderfully with school! Last Monday was his first day and he did better than I could have dreamed of! (I was even able not to cry!) When I dropped him off first thing he whined for a few minutes and then was fine the rest of the day. His teachers said he played with the toys, interacted with the kids and talked non-stop! I've managed to steal a few glances during his days there and the kid is thriving.
I'm so happy he's enjoying it and obviously has very good teachers. 
This weekend he saw his backpack in the house. He got a hold of it and started dragging it around the house saying "go school".  That my friends made my heart glow.


The rest of things are going really well. I've been happier lately than I have been in a long time. I don' tknow what's changed. Nicko and I are getting along a lot better than normal and things feel like they have evened out for awhile.I just hope things manage to stay this good for awhile..forever even. :D

I'm just hopeful a lot of things happen this year. I have high expectations of things and I don't want them to fall through.

..here's to 2012.. sixteen days into it. haha.

No comments: