Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I am so stressed out!!!!!
My class is making me frazzled everyday. And my help- omg. I think she stresses me out more than the kids do. Most days.      She just...ugh.  I would almost rather do the room by myself.... It feels like I do most of the time anyway. :/

I'm really looking forward to this potential "winter weather".
I have a sneaking suspicion that it's going to fizzle out. Usually happens when I'm really hopeful for something. We'll see I guess.
                                      [  James Spann don't lead me astray!  ]

In other news, nothing is happening except a headache starting to form. I need to go knock it out so I can try to re-do my assessments.
 I will say this about my class- they are OWNING some scissor skills. I'm really proud of them in a lot of developmental areas. Hooray for the 2-K C class. wooopwoop.

No comments: