Thursday, March 17, 2011

birthday fun.

Today has been pretty dang enjoyable. What have I been doing? well, nothing really. And it's been FANTASTIC.
For starters, Vann took a 3 1/2 hour nap and I got my weekly letters finished for work. then we went to the park for awhile, played with gramma, and took a trip to target. And that's all. i'm about to make myself (and nicko) a super fantastic bday dinner and then relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Tomorrow we don't have anything to do until 5 p.m. for the bro-in-laws bday dinner.

Here is my favorite of the day. I look dumb because I was not expecting him to give me a REAL kiss, because this is the first time it's happened, and I most certainly did not expect to capture it on camera.

I don't know if i could love this kid any more than what I already do. :)

No comments: