Saturday, September 17, 2011

..am I supposed to choke?

My playlist is on random today while I write up some more lesson plans and weekly letters for the remainder of my "school year".  It's been mostly fun, poppy music and then bloodhound gang appears with "the roof is on fire"... I forgot how fantasticly funny this song is. Thank you bhg for putting me in an even better mood. :)
"yeah I'm hung like planet pluto, hard to see with the naked eye.  But if i crash into uranus I would stick it where the sun don't shine. I'm kind of like hans solo, always smokin' my own wookie. I'm the root of all that's evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie."

Which brings me to a slightly unrelated question: whatever happened to Eminem's "good" music? His first two, even 3 cd's were highly enjoyable.. just curious why his music (even though he usually has a small part in other people's songs) now sucks..and I mean sucks hard.

No comments: